LAST UPDATED: April 26, 2022
Information We Collect
Registration Information; Your Requests.
Automatically Collected Information.
We may automatically collect information about your use of our Sites, Apps and Services, through cookies, web beacons, log files, java script, and other technologies, including: the name of the domain name and host from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com); the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; location information the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our Site, and other activity on our Site, such as links you click; and the referring URL of the website from which you linked to our Site. We may link this information to Personally Identifiable Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- Providing and Improving Our Services. We use the information we collect to provide, maintain and improve our App, Site Services, to fulfil orders and respond to user requests, to develop new features, products, or services, to authenticate users, and other customer service and support purposes.
- Personalizing Content. To tailor the content and information that we display to users within the Services, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Services.
- Sending Service and Transactional Communications. To communicate with you about your account and use of our Services, including to send you product and service updates, alerts, reminders, and confirmations, and to respond to your communications.
- Sending Marketing and Promotional Communications. We may also send users news and newsletters related to the programs. For adult users, we may also send special offers, and other information we think may interest you, including soccer and other related items and material. We do not send any marketing and promotional information to non-adult users based on their online usage with the applications or platforms. Please see the Communications Choices section below for information about your choices regarding these communications.
- Research and Analytics. We may use the information we collect to better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- Protecting Rights and Interests. We also may use the information we collect to protect the safety, rights, property, or security of the MyJourney Soccer, the Services, any third party, or the general public; to detect, prevent, stop, or otherwise address security, technical issues, and fraud and other illegal or harmful activities; as evidence in litigation; and to enforce this Policy or our Terms of Service.
- Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
- Other Business Purposes. We also use the information we collect for other purposes related to the operation of our business, including to plan potential business transactions.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, with your consent, as follows:
- Partners. We may disclose your information to partners with your permission or upon your request. When you sign up to our Services through or with these third parties and/or their websites, or when you use Services that we provide to you on behalf of third parties, such as soccer instructors and other partners, we may also share your information with these respective third parties.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to third party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if any of our assets are transferred to another company, as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, as part of any other similar business transfer, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. We also may disclose certain personal information to third parties related to proposed, potential or ongoing mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers/sales, bankruptcy proceedings, and similar transaction, prior to the conclusion of such transaction.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with applicable laws or regulations, a judicial proceeding, court order, warrant, subpoena, or other legal process.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, protect against, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which Company is involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Clear GIFs (a.k.a. pixel tags and web beacons).
Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. Clear GIFs are small pieces of code embedded invisibly on web pages, not stored on your hard drive, which often work in conjunction with cookies. We may use clear GIFs in connection with our Site and App to, among other things, track the activities of users, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.]
Third Party Analytics.
Do Not Track Browser Settings.
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, are available at http://www.allaboutdnt.com. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in the Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms section above (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Security Of The Personal Information You Provide To Us
We have in place safeguards to protect the information we collect. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE INTERNET AND DEVELOPING TECHNOLOGIES, WE CANNOT, HOWEVER, PROVIDE ASSURANCES AS TO THE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION, AND MY JOURNEY SOCCER, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH OBLIGATIONS.
Third Party Sites
Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
Children Under 13
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
Managing and deleting your information
If you are a registered user, you may review, update, correct or delete your information by logging into MyJourney Soccer app. If you are unclear about how to do this or have concerns, contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details below. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
Access. You may access the information we hold about you at any time via your account, where applicable, or by contacting us directly through our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amend. You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your information, by contacting our support site at email@example.com. We retain the right to retain your information for up to 60 days after we process your deletion request.
We may communicate with you at various times, with administrative emails or phone calls, about transactions and service announcements, customer service responses and promotional emails like special offers, newsletters and updates. You can choose to stop receiving promotional emails at any time simply by changing your preferences, unsubscribing through the applicable Sites and Services, or using an email’s unsubscribe function. You may not opt out of receiving administrative messages or customer service responses, unless you delete your MyJourney Soccer account. If you have agreed to receive marketing communications through interactions with our partners, you must change your communication preferences with them directly.
Questions about your information
My Journey Soccer, Inc.8850 Stanford Boulevard, Suite 1900Columbia, MD 21045
If you experience technical problems with the operation of our Web site, contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site, at https://myjourney.soccer. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site or emailing your email address of record.